Friday, November 28, 2008

You’re writing a book?!?

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Now that I finally have my laptop back, I can start writing in my blog again... Yay! I was going through major computer withdrawal while the laptop was sent away to get the LCD screen replaced, took them three weeks longer than was originally expected.

I spent my free time without the computer hand writing ideas for my book. Yes, you read that right, I'm writing a book. It's going to be a supernatural, detective, romance, finding yourself kind of book. I have pretty much the entire plot concept typed up now and just need to do a little bit of research on some of the topics I want to write about and expand what I have. I have pages and pages of stream-of-consciousness style writing that covers all of the major plot points and what I want my main character to go through. Who knows, maybe if it's any good when I'm done I'll look into what's needed to get it published. That's a long way away though anyway as I'm doing all my research and writing during my very limited free time; who would have thought that a 20 month old son could take up so much time? lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment